Hallo meine Freunde & willkommen auf meinem Blog, hier werde ich in nächster Zeit etwas über mein Leben Zuhause und bald in den USA schreiben, habt Spaß.
Montag, 12. September 2016
Working and Tattoos
Hey there!
How are you?
Nowadays my daily routine basis on working and go by train to Berlin to get a new tattoo. It seems like that because I'm working a lot to earn some money.
One week ago I got a new tattoo I uploaded a picture at My Instagram account (ichmagdonuts).
That was my 5th tattoo. I hate the pain, I'll be so happy when my planed feet project is over!
Today is one of my free days, so I will go by my car to the next town and buy some food and things a girl need.
Thanks for your Attention! :D ♥
Goodbye, have a nice day xoxo
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen