Hallo meine Freunde & willkommen auf meinem Blog, hier werde ich in nächster Zeit etwas über mein Leben Zuhause und bald in den USA schreiben, habt Spaß.
Samstag, 17. Dezember 2016
Das vor-vor-letzte Wochenende
3 Weekends left!
I decided to do a List, with every day of the week, and what I've done on this day. When I'll be in the USA I can look at it and remember those days.
I started with Wednesday I was at the dentist and shopping (just a bit) for next year. Girlsstuff and so on. Also I had "physiotherapy" and I ate vegan this evening.
On Thursday I was the whole day in the local kindergarten, played with the children, read books for them and bring them to bed. In the afternoon I was again at the "physiotherapy" it was great my back is feeling better every time after it. This day the air was great it smelled fresh and new.
Yesterday I was, like every day now, in the kindergarten. I helped with the children and we cleaned our rooms. I saw the last episode of the walking dead in 2016 yesterday. It feels complicated to describe to think about that I will see the next episode in the United States.
I'm getting nervous by every morning.
But I'm more happy about my decision to become an au-pair, see the world a bit more and meet new people. And for sure meet my hostfamily for the first time!
Stay healthy my friends,
xoxo Kim
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen